29 May 2011

Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!

I cannot believe that Eric is 3!!!! It is so crazy to me! He is so smart and so much fun to be around. He loves to make people laugh and there is never a dull moment with Eric. We are so blessed that he is part of our family and we love him so much!


Eric LOVES cars so a race themed party was a no-brainer! It was a great day and Eric had SO much fun!!!



Front Door

Racing flags lining the driveway


Pit Stop


Cake


More food :)


Race car chocolate covered pretzels


Fuel sign for the top of the cooler


Happy Birthday Eric!!!


Big bucket of Hot Wheels for the kids to play with


Coloring table


Waiting for the party to start


He was SOOOOO happy!


A little sibling love


Outside


The boys playing cars


Eric in the bouncy house


More bouncing


Lucky for Anya her friends have younger brothers

so she got to spend the afternoon with Ashlyn and Alyssa!


Present Time


Mommy and Eric


Eric's new ride


Singing Happy Birthday to Eric:




2 comments:

The Grows said...

Yay!!! Love it. The party looks amazing. I wish we lived closes so we could have come. It looked awesome. You throw some great parties. i love all the pictures, especially of Eric smiling. I love that kid's smile. zhe is a lady killer for sure.

The McBride Family said...

I didn't know you guys had a bouncy castle! Looks like a totaly blast!!! Love you Eric!!!