After school we were supposed to go horseback riding but it was rescheduled because the instructor was sick. We still wanted to do something so we headed over to the outlet mall to see the Ripley's Believe It or Not Maze of Mirrors. I didn't get any pictures but it was so fun!!!! Anya had a great time going through the maze and actually helped guide me through! I couldn't find the exit but Anya knew just where to go. :)
After the mirror maze we went to Applebee's (Anya's dinner choice). The waiters all came to sing to her and she thought it was awesome! After dinner we came home and she was able to open her gifts from us, Granny, and Aunt Chauvon.
What a fun day!!!!!!!
Cupcakes for Anya's class
cream and gave up... too much sugar for one day!)
Video from class:
3 comments:
Oh I so love the video!! What a great mom.
I would be cheering too if I was in Anya's class! You put all the other Moms to shame. Happy mother's day to a great Mom!
Anya, Anya, Anya. Love it and I love those cupcakes. To cute.
Post a Comment