25 May 2011

Water Day

Today was Water Sports Day at Anya's school. She was so excited for it (she LOVED it last year!) and I was super excited to be one of the volunteers. Anya's class was divided into 3 groups and I was with Anya's group. It was so much fun seeing the kids get so excited! We had a great day! The four girls in my group - Alyssa, Ashlyn, LaTanya, and Anya


Trying to keep the beanbags on the parachute


Noodle Tag!


Tug of War


Anya was working hard!


Anxiously waiting for her turn on the slip-n-slide


Here she goes!


Water Slide - Probably the highlight of their day!


Popsicle Time


My group

Taking a break


They all decided to sunbathe at the end. It was too cute!


2 comments:

The McBride Family said...

Awwww!!! I wish Lex had a water day instead or along with field day! It looks like a blast! :) She so cute.

The Grows said...

I wish they would have had that when I was a kid. I know why you volunteered, that looked like a blast.