23 May 2011

Jungle Jaks

I took my Girl Scout troop to Jungle Jaks for our end of the year party. It was their reward for all their hard work during the year and especially during cookie sales. Two of my girls weren't able to make it, so we had a small group of 5 (plus Eric!). I booked the modeling party for the girls so they got makeovers and did a runway show. It was a ton of fun!




Bumper Boats


Bumper Cars





Arts & Crafts


Big Slide (Made me miss Sternenland so much!!!)


Pizza time


Getting a makeover





Hair time




Daisy Troop #3 after their runway show



Video of their runway show.... Anya is the last one. :)


2 comments:

The McBride Family said...

That looks fun!!!! :) I LOVED Anya's pose at the end of the runway. Too cute. SOooo excited for the summer!

The Grows said...

Sooooo cute. Your have a super fun troop. I loved Anya all made-up and on the runway. Classic!