Anya, Ashlyn, and Alyssa
Pin the Tail on the horse
Most of the tails landed close enough! :)
Stick horse race!!! Go Eric and Ashlynne
Anya and Gabriel
Issac and Alyssa
Ashlyn and Chase
Love the way she was chilling out to eat her cake!
Presents!
Eric in the bouncy house
Alyssa getting ready to jump on me as soon as she saw me in the carousel!
The happy birthday girl!!!!
3 comments:
I didn't know you got a bouncy house!! :) And I love that Anya's shirt even had a horse!!! How fun! I SOOO wish we were there but I'm glad she had a good time anyways!!! Still can't believe she's 6!!!
What a fun party! I think the stick horse races were my favorite part.. or maybe the bouncy carousel. I think I would have had just as much fun as the kids! Happy birthday beautiful Anya!
That looks likes it was a rockin birthday party. I wish we could have come, I would have loved it. Oh, Lexi might have liked to to. I love the cake you are amazing as always. The whole party looked great. Anya is one Lucky kid to have such a great mom. I love the picture of Anya eating her cake. To funny.
Post a Comment