11 May 2011

Mother's Day

I spent Mother's Day this year just hanging out and playing with my kiddos. To me, that is the BEST Mother's Day. I am so blessed to be their mom and I couldn't imagine doing anything else. I feel so grateful to be able to stay home with Anya and Eric. They bring me such joy!!!

Eric got me a cute puppy dog card and a flower and Anya made me two things at school. I wanted to share what Anya wrote because I thought it was so sweet and a little bit funny!!! I guess since she is almost as tall as me and because I am 9 inches shorter than Nathan that I really am short! :)


Beautiful Mom
My mom is 28 years old. My mom is 4 feet tall. My mom's shoe size is 1. My mom's favorite food is everything. My mom's favorite thing to do is playing. My mom makes me feel happy. Anya makes my mom happy. Three words that describe my mom are special, short, and nice. Happy Mother's Day, Mom. Thank you for all you do.

Love, Anya

3 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

Hahaha! You are one short girl with really small feet! What great kids you have. I sure miss all of you. Thanks for sharing!

The McBride Family said...

She's so cute!!! 4 feet tall HA!! :) I love it. And I love that your favorite food is everything! Glad you had a great mother's day!

The Grows said...

That is the best card ever. I am so glad that your favorite food is everything. I had no idea you had such small feet though, size one, that is really small. LOL. I love that kid she still cracks me up.