Unfortunately, two weeks before the recital, her ballet and tap teacher quit. The poor girls (Anya's classes are 4 and 5 year olds) had to learn brand new dances in 2 classes!!! They were troopers, though, and powered through. The ballet dance was incorporated into the older girls ballet dance, so they didn't have to do too much for that one. The tap number had a lot of steps but I thought they all did great! Anya was nervous that she would forget the steps since she had only 2 hours of practice, but I told her that she just had to try her best and all we wanted to see was her smiling face. She was very proud of herself and we are so proud of her!
For her tumbling routine, she is working on her handstands. She doesn't quite get her legs all the way up, but she loves to try!
I am so proud of our little dancer. She works hard and she has fun! The smile on her face says it all!!!!
(For some reason I can't download all 3 videos to this post so there will be two other posts with the other videos... Sorry!)
2 comments:
Love all the picutres. Anya you are beautiful.
So proud of my little dancer
Post a Comment