28 December 2010

Mani-Pedi

I love getting manicures and pedicures. When we were in Germany, I only got a pedicure when I came back stateside. Now that we live in the states, I go much more often. I have always painted Anya's nails, but lately she has been asking me if she could come with me one day and get her own manicure and pedicure.

When we were in Arizona, I thought it would be a great time to take her. The poor girl was sick most of our trip, so this was a nice treat for her. She was such a princess and loved every second of it. When she put her feet into the water she looked at me and said, "Ooooh, Mommy. This feels NICE!".

I hope there are many, many mani-pedi dates in our future! :)





3 comments:

The Grows said...

Looks like a great time. I am glad you guys got to have a girls momment. I can't wait to do things like this with Lexi.

Brad and Erica said...

Oh, what a little princess! I love the last picture - she looks like she is living it up! Will you take me with you next time?

The McBride Family said...

She just looks so tiny in that huge chair! What a fun mommy/daughter date!