01 November 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from Buzz Lightyear and Purple Diamond Witch (that is what Anya named her costume)! The kids had such a great time dressing up and trick-or-treating. I don't have any pictures from trick-or-treating, but I have befores and afters!

Eric picked out his costume and was so excited to be Buzz. Once he was in costume he wouldn't respond to "Eric". You HAD to call him Buzz if you wanted to talk to him. It was the cutest. Even though he was sick he still put on a happy face and walked around the neighborhood getting candy. Once he got home, he ate a lollipop on the porch and then told me "Ready to go into your house, Mommy. I'm tired." And just like that he was out for the night!

Anya wanted to be Jessie at first but once she heard that her best friend Lexie was going to be a witch she wanted to be one, too. They have had matching costumes in the past, so she thought it would be fun to do it again even though they were in different states. She picked out this purple witch costume and decided she also wanted her hair pink. She enjoyed trick-or-treating but had the most fun passing out candy. She would stand on the driveway, swing around glow sticks, and scream "We're giving out candy, we're giving out candy!" Thanks to Anya, we were able to get rid of all the candy. :) I'm sure the kids who came by enjoyed it too since Anya was giving out HANDFULS!

It was so much fun seeing the kids so excited! Enjoy the pics!

To Infinity and Beyond!

Even though he's sick, he is still one happy Buzz!

Posing
Anya is all ready to go!

So excited to see all that candy!
Look at it, Mom! YUM!
Lollipop, anyone?

Passing out candy
Swinging the glow sticks to attract more kids







7 comments:

The McBride Family said...

I'm SO glad you got these up! I know I bug you the most about blog posts but I just love seeing them! Anya is the cutest Purple Diamond Witch ever and ALexis LOVES her purple hair! Eric, how I love him! To Infinity and BEYOND! Umm and I love that you're sticking to my original spelling for LExie with and E b/c I've given up and started doing what everyone else does with no e. HAHA! Now is MY post long enough?? Miss you guys!

The McBride Family said...

Oops PINK hair not purple. Ryan should work with me more on my colors!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

What great pictures! They looked so cute...I especially love the first one of Eric. You can't even tell he wasn't feeling well! So glad you guys got to have some Halloween fun in spite of his not feeling good. :)

Unknown said...

Great costumes this year. I love Anya's monogram pumkin bag. I'm glad you guys had a nice time trick-or-treating, it looks like the kids made out great with the candy. Hope you guys are all well and that Eric is feeling better.

The Grows said...

Love it. You will have to tell Buzz and the Purple Witch how cute they were for me. I love that Eric would only respond to Buzz and I can totatly picture Anya yelling that you are giving out free candy. Hahahaha

Brad and Erica said...

Jeez... I never commented on this? What kind of friend am I? I thought of comments in my head, but apparently I never wrote them down. Boo me. Annika has a new-found love for Buzz after watching Toy Story 3. I'll have to show her these pictures again; she will love seeing Eric as the cutest Buzz Lightyear ever. Annika keeps running around the house yelling "To infinity, and beyond!" I love that Anya named herself "the purple diamond witch." I just love Anya. I got a huge smile picturing her swinging the glow sticks and yelling for people to come get candy.

Millers! said...

I Love that Anya is trying to get more kids to the house! I love your kids!