29 December 2010

Christmas at Home

While we were in Phoenix Santa came to El Paso. He must've known that we had no extra room in the Jeep. :) It was a great end to a 7 hour drive to be able to walk in the door and have Christmas! Posing in front of the tree

Moon Dough ROCKS!!!!
Littlest Pet Shop Rescue Tails Center


So excited he doesn't know what to do!

Look.... BATMAN!


This is so cool!
Happy girl
Gift from Lexie
Just what she wanted!
LITTLEST PET SHOPS!!!!!
This boy loves ANYTHING Hot Wheels
In the words of Eric,
"Hungry, Hungry Hippos make me so happy"

She was so happy!!!
More Hot Wheels
Gift from Ry
He LOVED it!
I love how he was making sure his gifts were lined
up perfectly!



Setting up all her pets!

3 comments:

The Grows said...

There seems to be a theme among Anya's gift. So I take it she really likes littlest pet shop these days. I also see that Eric is totally a car lover. So cute!!!

The McBride Family said...

Aww so glad they had such a great Christmas! Ya I would say Anya likes LIttlest Pet shop! :)

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Love it! Leah would go crazy over all of Anya's pets!