29 December 2010

AZ Science Center

While we were in town my mom got us tickets to the Science Center. There is SO much cool stuff there and the kids had a lot of fun. Of course, my camera battery died halfway through so I didn't get pictures of everything. It was fun seeing how interested the kids were in everything. Anya was more interested than Eric, which is expected since she is older. She really enjoyed learning new things. Eric really just wanted to fly the airplane the whole time. :)







This slide was HILARIOUS! Can you see how Anya looks
scared? As you come down the stomach slide, it passes gas!
We had no idea and the loud sound scared Anya!


You throw balls inside this nose.....
And it sneezes them right back out at you!

2 comments:

The Grows said...

I love the nose and stomach that is so funny. Looks like a really fun place.

The McBride Family said...

I've never been here before!! Wehre is it??? HILARIOUS that it passes gas!!! p.s. tell nate love the shirt!