28 December 2010

Gingerbread House & Train

Every year Anya always asks to build a gingerbread house. I like to make my own gingerbread and start from scratch. This year, though, that just wasn't going to happen. There was just too much happening! So, while we were at Target I saw these kits for a gingerbread house and train. It was perfect!

Anya was very patient while building her house. She was okay with waiting for the walls to dry and she thought out each piece of candy she put on. Eric didn't care to wait. His train was collapsing a bit, but as long as he could eat the frosting and load his train with candy, he was on cloud 9!




3 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

Jeez, they are getting so big! I love the last picture of Eric -- he looks so pleased with himself and all the candy he got to eat. Nice work on your gingerbread house/train Eric and Anya!

The McBride Family said...

Oh my gosh you can just see both of their personalities in the pictures!!!! Great job kids. We didn't even do gingerbread houses this year... But I still think kits are the way to go for us!! Wish we could have joined you!

Nathan said...

Good pics love. Who could have guessed it? They really loved building with candy. :)