17 July 2011

Totally Random

Just a few random pics that didn't fit in the other posts plus two videos of Ry and Eric dancing in the car. Not sure where Eric got the eyes closed head bob from but it was hilarious! :)

I love how they cuddle when they watch a movie!

Can you tell these kiddos love each other?
Anya lounging on the stairs reading a book with Ry

Monica texted this picture to me while Nathan and I were in
Destin. I thought it was so sweet... story time with Uncle Travis!
It is so nice having friends (let's be honest... the McBs are family!!!) that
love your kiddos as much as you do!


1 comment:

Brad and Erica said...

Look at you, blogging away! I love Eric's headbob, especially when he has his arms folded. I'm so happy for all of you- it looks like a great vacation!