Seeing Eric and Ryan together was so fun to watch! I know they remember each other but their relationship is so different from Anya and Alexis. Anya and Lex spent the first 4 years of their lives together. They were basically sisters for those 4 years. Ryan and Eric only got 15 months together before we moved. You wouldn't know it, though! These two had so much fun together!!!
There was an air mattress on the floor in the girls room for Anya and one morning I heard LOTS of laughter coming from the room. I came upstairs and found Ryan and Eric launching themselves off Ry's bed onto the air mattress. They were having a blast and I had to get some pics of it!
The bottom two pics were taken before we went to the Safari Park. They love each other so much (all the kids do!) and it was sweet seeing them love on each other. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment