17 July 2011

Anya and Alexis

Where do I even start with these girls???? Should I call them sisters? Cousins? Best Friends? Maybe all of the above! When we were in Germany they were definitely sisters. Now that we are living apart they have become more like cousins since we can only visit once a year. But regardless of distance, these girls are best friends!
They played and played and played together. They enjoyed every second and they were full of smiles. I can't recall a single fight between them. That is huge considering they spent 24 hours a day together for 12 straight days. :) They are awesome girls and you can't help but smile when you see them together.

There is definitely a special bond between these two. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!
Anya, Lexi, and Tucker

What did I tell you about Lexi's faces??? PRICELESS!!!!!!!
Cuddling on the couch
Popsicle time!!!!
Best Buds Forever

No comments: