Last Thursday we went to Elephant Butte Lake in New Mexico. It is about a 2 hour drive but it was so worth it! The beach was mostly empty (MAYBE 3 other families there). I'm pretty sure that was because it was a weekday. We have been wanting to go for a while but were waiting for a weekday that Nathan was off so we could avoid the weekend. :)
We had so much fun in the water and really enjoyed the family time! We are hoping to go back soon and camp for the night. Yes, you read that right.... Cristine is considering going camping! Ahhh... I must be growing up! hahahaha
3 comments:
Wow, that look so fun! I would love to go swim somewhere, but first it needs to be warmer than 60 degrees. Sheesh! Can we come visit?
Erica if you go I'll go!!! :) That place looks great! Definitely something I would enjoy! I can't believe it was so empty even on a weekday it's not like there's school! :) How fun.
F-U-N!! You have to camp!! It is so much fun. I love Elephant Butte! The weekdays are perfect. The weekends are so chaotic. Glad you guys had a great time! See? NM ROCKS!
Post a Comment