17 July 2011

Safari Park

There are a ton of pictures in the post because the Safari Park ROCKED!!!!! I have at least 25 more that aren't posted but I figured this was enough. :) We drove through the park and got to see so many different animals. I'll admit... I was more freaked out than the kids. I blame Travis, though. He told me not to mess with the emus and when I saw one I basically jumped into Monica's lap. It was pretty funny!

The kids did really well and fed all the animals (with the exception of the emus - we just threw the food out to them!). I know I've said this on all the other posts but IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! :)

Getting ready to head into the park in our awesome

zebra safari van! Wish Monica was in this pic!!!

Monica and Anya
Where's my food?
Eric feeding the giraffe
More giraffes
Traffic jam :)
Anya and Lex
Eric and Lex
The crazy emu... reminds me of the velociraptors
in Jurassic Park hahaha
I think the zebra wanted to eat Nate!!!
Gimme food!!!!!!

Ry Py
Me & Bear
Anya
Lexi
I love this pic... they were so interested in
the animals!
Our fearless driver
Lexi and the buffalo
Eric wanted a closer look
Mama and Babies
Eric
Anya
Ryan
Lexie
Mooooo
Zebra Anya
Snake Charmer Lex
Lion Eric
Tiger Ry


1 comment:

The McBride Family said...

Wait were the Holtgrewe children in cars with no carseats??? Terrible parenting. HEEHEE! I love you all and already seriously miss you like crazy!!