Every time we get together we have to get pics of all 4 kids together. I have one from Germany framed on my computer desk and another from last summer in the hallway. Here are the ones we took this summer. I can't even begin to say how much I love these 4 kids!!! Ry and Lex are like my own daughters and being able to be a part of their lives is a blessing.
We had such an amazing 12 days with the McBrides. They are truly more than friends... they are our family and we love them to bits!
Monica and Travis, thank you so much for an awesome vacation! We had a blast!!!! I can't wait until the Army decides to station us together again! Love and miss you guys!
I will end my marathon Georgia posts with wise words from Travis.... GET CAMPBELL!

We had such an amazing 12 days with the McBrides. They are truly more than friends... they are our family and we love them to bits!
Monica and Travis, thank you so much for an awesome vacation! We had a blast!!!! I can't wait until the Army decides to station us together again! Love and miss you guys!
I will end my marathon Georgia posts with wise words from Travis.... GET CAMPBELL!
No comments:
Post a Comment