28 December 2011
A Walk in the Snow
Even though we have had snow every winter since being in El Paso we always are a little shocked that it is really snowing. I mean, we are in the desert after all! But, we became snowbirds in Germany and look forward to getting snow. So when it started snowing, we bundled up and went for a walk. The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE snow and are always so excited to play in it. The snow was coming down hard this day and it was pretty windy so we didn't stay out long but it was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys have my vote for "cutest family of the year"!
I think it's snowed as much in El Paso as it has in Germany this year! You guys are great! I hope more snow days come your way.
It has snowed more there that it has here. So not fare. But, I am glad someone is enjoying it.
Post a Comment