13 December 2011

Visiting Anya's School

So these are totally random pictures but I had to share. Eric LOVES being able to visit Anya's class. All of the kids know him and get excited to see him. He sits very quietly and does the work that the older kids are doing. He doesn't get loud or interrupt the teacher. He is so ready for school!!!!

Last week we went in to help Mrs. Morales teach the kids about Christmas in Germany. I wish I had a video of me and Anya singing "O Tannenbaum" together because she did SO good! The kids also made paper gingerbread houses. I had a blast helping all the kids and Anya and Eric had fun doing it, too!



2 comments:

Cari said...

Awww cute!!

Brad and Erica said...

I wish you had a video of you guys singing Oh Tannenbaum too! Looks like a great day in Anya's class!