Tonight at dinner Nathan and I were talking about going out on a date this weekend and Anya was asking why she and Eric couldn't go on a date. I told her they were too young to go on a date alone and she said, "But I love my brother one thousand percent!". So, we asked her what she would do on a date with Eric and this is what she said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First, we'll walk to Applebees. Wait, do I need money to eat there? Okay, I'll get some from my piggy bank.
Then we'll walk to a ball so we can dance.
Then we'll go out for ice cream.
Then we'll go to the movies.
Then we'll go to the planetarium and eat Kepler cake, asteroid ice cream, and star cookies.
Next, we'll rent a taxi and drive to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon. Then we'll visit Grandma and Granny.
Then we'll go to the airport and fly to Paris, France - where EVERYONE falls in love.
While in Paris, we'll go to another ball.
Then we'll fly to Canada to see what that's like.
And for the Grand Finale we'll fly to Germany to go to the Star Place.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, we were cracking up!!!!!!
14 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sooo adorable! That's something to keep for wedding displays. Her idea of the "perfect date". Then her husband can know what he really ought to be planning!
Can I go in a date with Anya? That sounded great. I love that kid!!!!
The star Place!!!!!! My favorite part. So stinking cute!
Post a Comment