12 December 2011

Cheer Open House

Anya started doing cheer back in August and last weekend her squad held an open house so we could see what they have been working on. I didn't get many pictures and I should've taken more than one video but I was too busy watching Anya! :)

She has improved so much in the last few months. Anyone who knows Anya knows that she is a noodle. EXTREMELY flexible, long limbs, and, well, noodle-y. :) She is starting to firm up a bit and her tumbling has improved A LOT! I am so proud of her and she loves what she is doing. You can't get much better than that! :)





Stretching... Anya is in the mddle





1 comment:

The McBride Family said...

So many things to say! :) First she is just adorable! Second, I know she is one of the smaller ones in the class but she looks so BIG to me!!! Third, I love how in the video she totally knows the moves. LIke better than the bigger kids. Fourth, I LOVE her kick! She is so cute! Fifth and last, I love that girl! Miss you Anya K!