02 August 2010

Random Phoenix Pictures

As I'm uploading pictures to this post, I am realizing I SUCKED at taking pictures while in AZ. I really don't have many, and that is sad considering we had a lot of fun! I guess it's a good thing I am going back in 2 weeks... It gives me time to take more! :)

We spent the first two nights in Mesa with the McBrides. While the company and the hospitality was wonderful, we didn't have great luck. Eric started throwing up, Anya got bit by a dog (although she was over it in about 2 minutes!), and I got stung by a bee. Travis's mom lightened the situation by telling me it reminded her of the song from The Sound of Music... "When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when Eric's feeling bad....." hahahahaha

After 2 nights in Mesa, I headed to Phoenix. I got to spend time with family and friends and we had a lot of fun. I really wish I had more pictures, especially of my new nephew and my in-laws! Oh well... next time! :)

Goofing around with Grandma and Sarah

Such goofballs!


The three of us were BFFs in 7th grade... now we've multiplied!


Reading bedtime stories with Grandma
(Poor Anya got a 103 fever on our 3rd day in town and just
couldn't stay awake! Poor girl!)



Cuddling with Skittle




Lounging in the pool with Sarah




All tuckered out from the pool!


Eric and Grandma








2 comments:

Shelby said...

Nice to visit your family & friends! I really chuckled when you mentioned the Sound of Music...

The Grows said...

Your right, not to many pcitures. But, was excited cause there was actually one of you.