Hahahaha! I love how he was turning his head like a dancer - maybe so he doesn't get dizzy but more likely because he was trying to watch the TV. Crazy boy! I was spinning with Annika the other day and I got so sick I thought I was going to puke. Annika just kept asking for more. He sure is cute. I love that kid!
Ryan is now going PIN round round faster faster! haha! What is it with kids and spinning. I'm with Erica I get sick and have to say k mommy needs a break! He is so stinking CUTE! I love how it's not on 3 it's on 2. Just hurry and get to the good stuff!
We are the Holtgrewes; Nathan, Cristine, Anya, and Eric. We were married July 21, 2001. Anya and Eric both made their entrance into this world in May (Anya 2005; Eric 2008). Nathan is in the Army and we are currently living in Kapolei on the island of Oahu!
4 comments:
Hahahaha! I love how he was turning his head like a dancer - maybe so he doesn't get dizzy but more likely because he was trying to watch the TV. Crazy boy! I was spinning with Annika the other day and I got so sick I thought I was going to puke. Annika just kept asking for more. He sure is cute. I love that kid!
Ryan is now going PIN round round faster faster! haha! What is it with kids and spinning. I'm with Erica I get sick and have to say k mommy needs a break! He is so stinking CUTE! I love how it's not on 3 it's on 2. Just hurry and get to the good stuff!
super cute and fun :)
I love it. I love how he still turns his head to see the TV and I love how he says "Now" every time instead of just counting to three. Such a cutie.
Post a Comment