Since it is SO hot in Phoenix in the middle of the summer, finding something to do inside is the top priority. Luckily we found this really cute place about 15 minutes from my mom's house. It is an indoor playplace with different themed rooms- a bakery, schoolhouse, fire station, dressing room, doctor's office, etc. The kids really enjoyed playing there!
Eric played with the firefighter stuff for a bit and played with Anya in the bakery but ended up spending most of his time at the train table. Anya, being classic Anya, had to try on 3 dresses before picking the perfect one to wear while playing. She had a blast going to all the different rooms.
Can't wait to go back again!
3 comments:
That place looks amazing! I wish I could have a giant toy room and build something like that in my house. If it was in my house I wouldn't have to be embarrassed when I play too.
I've never seen or heard of that place! I want to go! Erica if it was in your house I would so move in!!!
That is awesome. I love places like these they are just some much fun for the kids. I love the pictures of Anya trying on dresses and the one of Eric totally cheesing it in the firre truck.
Post a Comment