We were all so happy when Monica called and said that she and the girls would be coming to El Paso for 4 days! After spending pretty much every day for 7 years together (and the kids being together since they were born!), not seeing each other for 10 months was rough. Needless to say, everyone was thrilled to be spending time together. At the end of the four days, we all loaded up in Monica's swagger wagon and drove to AZ. Of course I have no pictures of the kids once we arrived to AZ nor do I have any pics of me and Monica. :( But, you can enjoy the pics of the kiddos!
All ready to go to AZ!
3 comments:
Im so glad you guys got to see each other! And I love that you called Monica's van the swagger wagon. Let's keep pretending that minivans are cool, I like that idea. I wish you took more pictures. Someday you and Monica will remember to get pictures of you. We miss you guys!
So so cute they are totally all best friends. It really is amazing how outstanding they all get along. We will miss you all.
I agree with Erica, pictures of you guys would be nice. It looks like you guys had a great time. I am totally jealous. I love the picture of Ryan and Eric standing next to each other cause Eric is just towering over Ryan. He is getting so big.
Post a Comment