And, for the record, we saw A LOT of family while in town and yet I have NO pictures! Someone PLEASE steal my camera from me next time we are visiting so I can have some pictures. :)
26 August 2010
Aquarium
We made a trip to the new aquarium with my mom while in town. The kids loved it and it was fun seeing the sea life. We also enjoyed a little frozen yogurt after. YUM! Enjoy the pictures!
And, for the record, we saw A LOT of family while in town and yet I have NO pictures! Someone PLEASE steal my camera from me next time we are visiting so I can have some pictures. :)

And, for the record, we saw A LOT of family while in town and yet I have NO pictures! Someone PLEASE steal my camera from me next time we are visiting so I can have some pictures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My favorite is the last one of Eric. Brain freeze? It looks like you really had a great time in Phoenix!
Wow, you are a blogging mama today. Thanks for posting all the picture and sharing a little piece of your life with us. I love it and so does Lexi. I need to get better at Blogging again but I just have a hard time finding time or anything exciting to blog about.
Post a Comment