Anya's ballet recital was last weekend and she did such a great job! I absolutely LOVE her new ballet teacher (Mrs. Harper) and Anya has grown and improved so much in the last 8 months. I don't have a video and I didn't get a ton of great pictures but it was nice to just sit and enjoy the show! :)
The only part I am kicking myself for not having my camera out for is when Anya was released at the end. Eric had roses for her and Nathan told him to be a gentleman when he gave them to Anya. Little did we know that would mean he would get down on one knee to present the flowers to her!!!!!! It was the sweetest thing EVER!
Before dress rehearsal
I noticed a little bit of mascara on her leotard right before we had to leave and
I had to hand wash it. We needed to dry it quickly (we had about 10 minutes) and
it couldn't go in the dryer. Leave it to super dad to get a blow dryer! :)
Anya's class on stage
No comments:
Post a Comment