Wednesday will be Anya's last day of 1st grade. Sometimes it still shocks me that I have a 1st grader and now she is moving on to 2nd grade! Anya has excelled in first grade and had perfect grades all year. She has been praised for her kindness and her willingness to help others. Her teacher said that Anya was a joy to teach and that she loved having her in class.
Anya is finishing 1st grade reading on a 5th grade level (!!!!!!) and is working on 3rd grade math. She loves writing her own stories and enjoys science. Anya has such a passion for learning and we couldn't be more proud of her. She is truly an amazing little girl!
Here are some pics from her award ceremony today where she earned 3 medals (Outstanding Achievement in Reading, Math, and Writing) and 5 certificates (Academic Recognition in Science, Social Studies, Art, Music, and Handwriting).
Anya and the principal, Mrs. Garcia
So proud!
Anya and her teacher, Mrs. Morales
1 comment:
Second grade... I'm shaking my head. I just can't believe it!
Post a Comment