14 June 2012

First Week of Summer

It's only been one week since school let out and we are having SO much fun!!! Swimming, splash park, zoo, planetarium, tie dye party, hanging out with friends... BUSY, BUSY, BUSY and FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

 Anya & Keziah

 Issac, Eric, Keziah, Anya, McKenzie, and Aidan enjoying popsicles by the pool

 SWIM!!!


 Splash Park



 Sierra & Eric

 Anya, Sierra, & Eric

 Issac, Eric, Anya, and Keziah at the zoo

 Splash Pad at the Zoo


 Issac & Eric


 RAWR!!!!!!


 Eric & Gabe at the planetarium

 Anya & Wyatt at the planetarium

 Tie Dye Playdate





 Anya & Keziah at the splash park

 Leave it to boys to find the dirt! hahaha

 Pizza & a movie

1 comment:

The McBride Family said...

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying summer b/c you know how much I LOVE summer!!! The kids are getting so big and I'm so glad I can start to watch them grow soon b/c that seems to slow it down a little bit at least...