02 May 2010

Anya's Birthday Party - LONG POST

Yesterday we celebrated Anya's birthday! I can't believe that she is almost 5! Okay, so I should just say she is 5 since we had the party, but I am holding on to 4 for as long as I can! :)

A bunch of her friends from school and dance came over and had so much fun! We had a bouncy castle set up in the backyard and the fairies and princes looked so cute jumping around!

We played a game where the kids wrapped each other in crepe paper (a cocoon) and then broke free to become butterflies. I think playing with the crepe paper was more fun than the bouncy castle!

Of course, after the party, Anya had Nathan wrap her again and then she had to wrap my mom!

We had a great day! I hope you enjoy the pictures! A proper "5 year old" post will come on May 6! :)









6 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

What a cute idea for a party:) love the decorations, cake and cookies:) (I am lesa miller's sister in law btw:)

The McBride Family said...

Oh Anya I am so glad you had a great bday and especially that your grandma got to come. I am also so excited you are 5! I am so sad that this is the first bday we have missed and that we couldn't come BUT we love you and can't wait to see you again SOON!! HAPPY BDAY! p.s. Cristine it all looks AWESOME!!!

Shelby said...

What a cool party you threw for Anya! Happy Birthday Anya!

The Grows said...

I love all the pictures. It looks like you had a great time. I only wish we could have been there too. Lexi would have loved it. Anya Happy Birthday in a few. We love ya!!!

Bri said...

looks like a ton of fun! happy birthday anya! :)

Millers! said...

Anya so glad you had a fun birthday Party.. your Mom rocks... so does your dad :) Awesome that grandma could come too!!!