Eric LOVED his fire truck cake. I was glad considering for the last month all he said he wanted for his birthday was cake on a plate. :) When I told him it was cake time, he said "woo hoo" and ran to his chair. Once he tasted the cake he looked at me and said "Love it". That makes all the work worth it!
The best part for me was watching Eric open his presents. Since most of the toys were in a box, every time we would ask what it was that he opened he would get excited and say "box". He thought we were all just giving him awesome looking boxes. He loved those boxes!
Happy birthday Eric!
5 comments:
Okay he is such a CHEESER! I love it!!!!! I am so glad he liked all the boxes that is hilarious!! That pool is wicked awesome and YOU dear friend look GReAT! Okay I think that's all I wanted to say about that! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!
Ahhh my little man. He is growing too fast but we are having a blast.
Wow, that's an amazing kiddie pool! I guess you need something like that when it is already in the mid-nineties. We would settle for a partly-sunny day here. The firetruck cake is amazing (I wouldn't expect anything less . . .) and Eric is one handsome man. Happy Birthday Eric!
I LOVE HIS CHEESY Smile! he is so handsome.. what a fun firetruck cake!
i love his giant smiles :) looks like it was a fun time... and i loved that he thought he was getting cool boxes as gifts and was excited! thats awesome :)
Post a Comment