The morning of Eric's birthday party we took a trip to the fire station. Eric is beyond obsessed with fire trucks and we knew it would make his day to be able to see one. The firefighters were great and gave us a tour of the entire station (I want their kitchen!!!!). The best part, of course, was seeing the trucks and climbing on them.
In addition to their regular truck, they also had an older model that is used for parades. They also hooked up the hose and let the kids spray it. It was so much fun!
Enjoy the pics!

One happy boy off to the fire station

Family pic in front of the truck

He was so excited!

Driving the old truck

Ringing the bell on the old truck

Sitting in the new truck

Anya in the new truck

Anya with Firefighter Daddy

Anya and Hannah

Eric using the hose

Anya helping out

Hannah's turn
Ethan's turn
3 comments:
What a cute little scrunchie face!! Happy birthday Eric!!
Wow I'm a little sad (in a happy way I guess) they look so big! Especially wehre they are each taking their turns sitting in the truck. So glad he had a great bday!!!
I love his scrunched up happy face! What a fun birthday surprise! I can't wait to see the rest of the birthday fun.
Post a Comment