29 May 2010

Happy Birthday, Eric!


May 29, 2008

Two years ago Eric Raymond made his grand debut into this world and stole our hearts forever. I know every mom says this but I can't believe that he is two!

1st Birthday


Eric is funny, smart, fiesty, sweet, loving, and active. He has already started to identify letters and he loves to pretend to read. He knows shapes and colors and his vocabulary is great. He is hilarious to be around and he is always trying to make someone laugh.

Eric is also a fiesty one. He is strong willed and fiercely independent. He wants to do everything himself and his two favorite things to say are "I try, I try" or "I do, I do".

May 2010
He is also so incredibly sweet. He tells us multiple times a day that he loves us and he loves hugs. He LOVES fire trucks and looks forward to driving past the fire station every day.

Eric is such a joy to be around and we are so blessed to have him as our son. Happy birthday to our little man!

4 comments:

The Grows said...

Happy birthday Eric!!! I can't believe he is two. Our kids are all just growing up way to fast.

The McBride Family said...

ANd the last one in the group turns two!! :) Happy Birthday baby boy. Enjoy the fire station tomorrow!!! Love you all!

Millers! said...

ohhhhh so sweet.. Happy Birthday Eric... he is such a cute little guy!

Brad and Erica said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! You are such a handsome little man. We miss you and wish we could celebrate with you! Enjoy those firetrucks!