05 April 2010

Visitors

I am fighting the urge to do an Easter blog first even though I really want to. But, I figure I should go in order and get these posts up, too. :)

Last week, Nathan's brother, Sam, and his girlfriend, Lauren, came to stay with us for 4 days. We always love having them here. The kids love playing with them and we enjoy staying up late talking to them. Of course, once again, I have no pictures of Lauren and very few of Sam. The couple I do have I really like, so I wanted to post them. I don't know why I forget to take pictures when we have company!

Watching Dragon Tales together... Boys young

and old are the same, no? :)

Digging a hole in the backyard.

Look... we only have dirt... gotta find a way to have fun!

3 comments:

The McBride Family said...

FUN!!! And hey look at it this way you don't have to BUY a sand box like we did! :)

The Grows said...

I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to look at blogs much lately. Luckily I am finally getting a chance cause I love looking at your blog and seeing the fun things you family is doing. I am so glad you enjoyed your visitors.

Millers! said...

Dang I was going to post the same thing Monica posted. whatever! Grass is over rated. LOL.. my kids would have a ton of fun in your backyard.. we shall see.. hopefully really soon.. I mean REALLY soon!