07 April 2010
Easter Parade
Every year Anya's dance studio walks/dances/rides in the Northeast El Paso Easter Parade. Anya was very excited to be a part of the parade. She rode on the trailer, waved to the crowd, and shouted "Happy Easter". It was so much fun watching her do the parade. My little girl is growing up!




And, in case you thought Eric was missing, this is how he spent the parade. Boy was he sticky! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is getting big and she is beautiful and I just don't like it one bit with out me there. Seriously she looks so sweet. Eric and his faces crack me up. I need a SERIOUS McGrewe night!
I can't believe she is big enough to ride on a float by herslef. She is getting so big way to fast. Tell her to stop until I get to see her again.
Way to go Anya! When I was little I used to ride in the little local parades with my sister as a part of a singing group. I loved it! I think Anya is way cuter than I was, but she looks like she is having an equally good time. I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment