Coloring Easter eggs is always fun AND always messy! Fingers become colored just as much as the eggs do. Or, your husbands prized piece of furniture, his solid wood dining room table, gets blue dye spilled all over it. It was so funny and we were all cracking up. It took quite a few cleaning jobs to not have the paper towels turning blue anymore. Then, right after Nathan finished cleaning the table, I dropped the camera RIGHT INTO THE BLUE CUP!!! No joke. It was so hiliarious. Luckily the camera survived (although I don't know how!).
Hmmmm... maybe blue wasn't our color this year! :)
Hahaha! I LOVE the faces that Eric is making! What a cheeser! Also, the story about dropping your camera in the dye is hilarious. I am so glad it survived.
We are the Holtgrewes; Nathan, Cristine, Anya, and Eric. We were married July 21, 2001. Anya and Eric both made their entrance into this world in May (Anya 2005; Eric 2008). Nathan is in the Army and we are currently living in Kapolei on the island of Oahu!
5 comments:
I LOVE how you don't get all worked up over the "accidents!". LOL. Anya is such a darling and Eric, he is just plain adorable! I bet he's a corker!
I love the faces Eric is making...they just make me laugh. Anya is as beautiful as ever.
Well I love the fact that they each got their own little work space!!! FUN!
Hahaha! I LOVE the faces that Eric is making! What a cheeser! Also, the story about dropping your camera in the dye is hilarious. I am so glad it survived.
Also, I realized just now that I said the exact same thing as Britteny. Great minds think alike?
Post a Comment