Anya's tumbling routine for her recital is to the song "Day-O". She kept asking me to sing it to her tonight so she could practice and after about 5 times, I decided to pull up the song on YouTube.
We found a cute video that had a dancing banana and they thought it was hilarious! I know the video is long, but I had to share! At one point, Eric starts saying "Day-O". Too cute!!! And way to go, Anya, for being so dedicated! :)
4 comments:
Summer salts by Anya, twirling and singing by Eric....what the little performers. I loved it. I can't believe how big Eric is getting and how thin he is getting. They are changing way to much.
So CUTE! :)
oh my gosh! That was hilarious!!!! Ryan just sat and stared the whole time! Nana Nana! He says it just like Ry too. I want to dance party with the Holtgrewe's! :)
Annika has already watched this video a thousand times! I love it. I think that maybe we should all Skype and have a virtual dance party together. All the kids and the dancing banana (because I know Eric would be crushed if the banana wasn't there.)
Post a Comment