The kids were shocked when they sat down for dinner and saw a plate of cupcakes! It was hilarious seeing their faces when they liked the frosting and realized it was mashed potatoes! Anya told me the reason she believed I was really serving cupcakes for dinner was because we have had breakfast for dinner before so why not dessert? :)
By the time dessert came out they were on to me, though! They indulged me and pretended to believe it was grilled cheese but then told me that because the cupcakes were meatloaf that they knew the sandwich had to be dessert.
It was a FUN dinner!!!! :)
2 comments:
The votes are in. You are officially the coolest mom in existence. I am going to start calling you before all holiday so that I can steal your ideas. Although I am sure I could never do it as well as you. Maybe I should send my kids to your house for all holidays. ;-)
That is so cute! :) Britteny if you just move ot HI with us you can just have Cristine make it all for your kids as well like I'm going to. HAHA
Post a Comment