18 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day

We had a fun St. Patrick's Day! When the kids woke up they found a note from a sneaky leprechaun who hid clues all around the house leading them to treasure. They thought it was AWESOME! We also had rainbow waffles for breakfast and a rainbow fruit tray for afternoon snack! I love doing little things like this to make holidays more fun! :) :) :)


 Putting the clues together to find out where their treasure was hidden....
it was in their closets!




3 comments:

Millers! said...

Love your post! I had all these plans, then I didnt realize the holiday was on a Saturday while we were gone. oh well... you did a fab job!

The Grows said...

You are the coolest mom ever. Someday when I grow up I hope to be just like you.

The McBride Family said...

LOVE the fruit rainbow that sounds so good right now! :) What a fun time! :)