Some of my favorite days are the ones where we sit around the house in our PJs and just spend time together as a family. No distractions... just hanging out enjoying each others company. Today was one of those days and I couldn't help feeling so blessed to have such an awesome family.
Today we took some time to enjoy some games together. At least once a week we sit down together to play games and it is always a blast. Eric usually beats us all at Monopoly and today was no different. If you look closely at the board you can see that all but 4 of the ticket booths are red (Eric's)! Anya beat us all at Uno and she had a blast playing Scrabble.
Anyway... just wanted to share these two pics.... I LOVE MY FAMILY! :)
2 comments:
I need to get Monopoly Jr. I bet the girls would love it! We had a lazy day too. We got out of pj's around noon but just to play in the front yard! :)
Love it, we try to play games but Xander always tries to eat the pieces.
Post a Comment