I keep forgetting to write down all the wonderful things Anya says!!!! :( I had a running list of all the cute things she was saying while we were in AZ but never wrote them down. So while this is only one, at least I remembered to document it!
We all know that Anya is tall for her age and definitely takes after Nathan in that aspect. She now comes up to my chest and I swear she is growing more every day. This is a conversation we had while having breakfast at my moms.....
Anya: Mom, I almost come up to your shoulders now, right?
Me: Yeah... almost.
Anya: Do you know many other 5 year olds who are almost as tall as their parents?
Me: Not really.
Anya: Yeah, it's a gift I have.
hahahahahaha
Then she proceeded to tell me that she will be taller than me by the time she is 8. I don't doubt it.....
23 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahaha. Out of the mouth of Anya, always a favorite. Anya I love you.
Post a Comment