With Anya knocking her top two teeth twice in a year, we always assumed that one of those would be the first to go. However, both of those teeth tightened back up. About a month ago Anya noticed that a tooth on the bottom was a little loose. For a while she was hoping that she would lose it on Christmas Eve so Santa and the Tooth Fairy could meet, but that didn't happen.
In the past few days, it has become really loose. She would wiggle it all day long and was beyond excited for it to come out. Tonight she was able to push it all the way forward so Nathan decided to pull it because we didn't want it falling out in the middle of the night and then not being able to find it.
Once that tooth came out, Anya started running around the house SO excited! She even asked if she could go to school early tomorrow morning so she could show all her friends her new smile. :)
it only bled for about 20 seconds.
in her hand!
We just made this the other day for arts&crafts
time at home. :) PERFECT TIMING!
3 comments:
I'll have to come back later to see the video. I love that she wanted the Tooth Fairy and Santa to meet! LOVE the pictures too. YAY for Anya!!
Congratulations, Anya! I love how excited she is! Was she even nervous for Nate to pull it out? My Dad used to tell me he would pull out my loose teeth with pliers, and I would panic and lock myself in the bathroom and wiggle it for hours until it came out. Anya is a brave girl! I hope the tooth fairy pays up for the beautiful smile. Also, Anya's hair is so long! I think I usually can't tell because it is braided or done up, but you can really see it when she is jumping on the bed. Beautiful girl!
Awww I finally showed Lex. Now she wants to know how old Anya is and if she's 5 then when is SHE going to lose her first tooth. She's very excited for her friend. I agree with Anya leave it to her to want to lose it Christmas Eve so the Tooth Fairy and Santa could meet! :) CUTE! Ummm also tooth Fairy pillow? Directions on making that please? Cute idea. I always put it in an envelope under my pillow... :) Oh and LExi wants to see what ANya got from the toothfairy when you get a chance! :) Congrats again ANya you are so big!
Post a Comment