Anya thought her "flower bracelet" was the coolest thing in the world. She said she wanted to keep it forever and we should water it and give it sunlight every day. As she was leaving with Nathan she turned to me and said, "I can't wait to keep this flower forever."
Nathan said they had a blast at the dance. It didn't start until 7pm, which is when Anya goes to bed, so she was a bit tired and only stayed for about 50 minutes. She told Nathan that her belly was getting tired and that she needed to go home to sleep. :)
I loved seeing the pictures of my Daddy's Girl on her special date and I hope you like them, too!
4 comments:
Awww.. what a great Dad! Nate is one lucky guy; his date is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Anya has such a wonderful family! What great memories for her :)
Oh that's just adorable. Nate is so awesome and Anya looks beautiful! :)
That was so fun to see, and they made a great looking couple for their date!
Post a Comment