27 January 2010

We love visitors!

A week and a half ago my best friend from 7th grade (Kristl) came to visit with her husband (Chris) and uber-adorable baby boy (Benicio). It was a great visit. The kids (and us, too!) loved having company and thought it was awesome having Baby Beni around.

Thanks to Kristl being on top of things, I have some pictures from their visit. Okay, so no pictures of me and Kristl or Kristl and the kids, but pictures nonetheless. Seriously, Kris, we need to hand the camera to the guys next time! There aren't a ton of pictures, but I wanted to post these 3 anyway! :) I am really glad that Kristl took a picture of me, Nathan, the kids, and the dog. It is our first FULL family picture!


On a side note, there are no visitors on the calendar. :( Come to El Paso, people!!!!

1 comment:

The Grows said...

Maybe if we get a job soon I can afford to come visit some time. Just know if I had the money I would come now.