That is such a relief. Your kid does funny things too. Lexi has never used a fork to eat a popsicle but she wouldn't touch her first b-day cake till I gave her a fork. We have funny kids and I love it. Plus, wow he is getting so big. He is such a little man now. :( I miss you guys.
We are the Holtgrewes; Nathan, Cristine, Anya, and Eric. We were married July 21, 2001. Anya and Eric both made their entrance into this world in May (Anya 2005; Eric 2008). Nathan is in the Army and we are currently living in Kapolei on the island of Oahu!
3 comments:
Hee hee! Love it!! Haircut looks good too! :)
That is such a relief. Your kid does funny things too. Lexi has never used a fork to eat a popsicle but she wouldn't touch her first b-day cake till I gave her a fork. We have funny kids and I love it. Plus, wow he is getting so big. He is such a little man now. :( I miss you guys.
:-) Nope, I had two boys but never saw this!
Post a Comment