You can't teach a kid who is 4 how to be a grown-up. I know how the world works. You can't teach a kid to be a grown-up until they are 10.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Anya: Mommy, you should have 3 babies.
Me: Why do you say that?
Anya: 3 babies would be fun.
Me: Don't you think that would be a lot of work for Mommy?
Anya: Don't worry, Mommy. Daddy will help you!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Upon further discussion regarding 3 babies, Anya said she would prefer a kid, not a baby.
Me: You mean a kid like Lexie?
Anya: YES! Although if Monica sold Lexie, she would have to put her in a big box to be mailed to us!
--------------------------------------------------------------
The conversation I was hoping wouldn't come for a few more years came. Anya asked me how Eric got out of my belly since I don't have a hole in my belly. After blushing and trying my hardest to give her the truth without having to go to in-depth, I thought Anya understood. That is, until she started running around the house saying, "Eric came out of your butt! Eric came out of your butt!". I guess further discussion is needed.....
--------------------------------------------------------------
Eric was trying to get into Anya's room to play with her and she comes out, arms full of toys, and said "I'm bringing the party to you, Eric."
--------------------------------------------------------------
We were having chocolate chip cookies and Nathan had a very large one. Anya told him, "Daddy, you will need to give me half of your ginormous cookie. I am your daughter and you will be too kind if you share."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Anya: Mommy, tomorrow will you take apart Eric's trike and put it back together using tools?
Me: Why?
Anya: Because it is always good to try new things.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Are you nutso like a cucumber?
27 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA You didn't tell me about the selling Lexie. I'll have to give that one some thought. How much would she pay?? :) Seriously I love her. And it is always good to try new things! :) Please tell her I love her!
love it! love it all! :o)
Those were some good ones! I love the "Out of the Mouth of Anya" installations. I had to read them all to Brad when he was home for lunch. I can't decide whether I think the one about selling Lexi or the one about Eric coming out of your butt was funnier. Good times. Thanks for sharing!
LOL - kids are the greatest! I'm so glad I haven't had to have the how do babies get out talk yet with my Men - I'm thinking that is going to be a go ask daddy question :)
Wow, those never get old I sure hope she never quits making all of her entertaining commments. I sure miss that girl. Keep the Anya-isms coming.
Post a Comment