11 May 2012

Aunt Chauvon's Visit

I have known Chauvon since 6th grade and she is one of my dearest friends. Actually, I calculated it and this August will be 19 years since we met. I realized that makes me pretty old! hahahaha Okay, not that 29 1/2 is old but still... It kind of took me by surprise! :)

The kids LOVE seeing Aunt Chauvon and it is always fun having her here! Chauvon had 3 days off from work so she drove here on Monday and left Wednesday morning. We are grateful that she used her days off to visit us! I kept Anya home from school on Tuesday and we went to the zoo, out to lunch, and to Build-a-Bear. It was a super fun visit!!!!


Present time!

Chauvon's fiance, Ryan, picked out Transformers
for Eric! He was THRILLED!

 A constellation projector!

 LOVE

 We went to the zoo and we were the only ones at the
sea lion exhibit. Sushi (the girl sea lion) just sat by the window
and stared at the kids for a good 15 minutes. I finally realized why...
Eric was eating goldfish crackers! hahaha I think she was hungry!









 Build-a-Bear

 Rubbing the hearts before putting them in the animals







 Train ride at the mall

In the backyard watching the storm roll in

Playing Fruit Ninja on Aunt Chauvon's phone. :) They
LOVE that game but I don't have a smart phone so THANK
YOU Chauvon for buying the game just so they could play it! :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I am so glad you guys are still the besties I remember you were! Such fun times! It is great to have such a best friend!