30 January 2012

Santa Claus

So this may seem really late since I have already posted about Christmas but it isn't entirely my fault. :) I completely forgot about these pics and so did Monica. Last night she emailed them to me and it was a nice surprise!

When we stopped to visit with the McBrides back in December Monica's dad dressed up as Santa to surprise the kids. It was really fun and I'm glad to have these pics since we didn't take the kids to see Santa this year. Thanks for the pics, Monica! :)


3 comments:

The McBride Family said...

I love my dad! :) Sorry the pics were so late!!

The Grows said...

Better late then never. Love to pics!!!!

Brad and Erica said...

I have a late comment for your late post :-) Monica's Dad makes a very good Santa Claus! Is he as jolly as he appears? Your kids are adorable and so grown up. I can totally picture Anya as a teenager! I love the look Lexi is giving "Santa" in the first picture. So cute!