I am finally getting a chance to post pictures of the new house. We really love the new place!!!! There is still some landscaping to be done. The front is rocked already, although I didn't get a new picture and we have extended the patio in the back and will be putting in grass soon. There are some empty spots in the house but since we will be packing up and moving in 9 months we decided not to buy new furniture/decor to fit this house since we don't know if it will fit the next house!
Enjoy the tour!
The front view (all the dirt is rocked now)
Front door looking in
Looking back towards the front door
Living Room
Living room looking towards dining room. We have a large
picture being framed for that blank wall. :)
Dining Room (My blog books are on display on the shelf!)
Kitchen (door leads to laundry room)
Laundry Room (Loads of Fun) :)
The hole in the ceiling is the laundry chute
Other side of laundry room
Downstairs 1/2 bath
My mom found this Baumholder sign at a flea market in the US. Small world! :)
View of stairs from living room
Staircase looking up
Looking downstairs from loft
Staircase looking down
Loft
Game closet in loft (our bedroom is to the right, kids rooms to the left)
Kids bathroom
Eric's room
On the wall between the kids' rooms
Anya's room
Laundry chute in her closet
Our bedroom
Door to walk-in closet
Our bathroom
Part of the garage... this is where the Charger usually sits :)
3 comments:
SUch a cute house! :) DId you guys get a new bed? Thanks for the tour I've been waiting!
Your house is beautiful! I love the staircase. One day, in my someday house, I will have a staircase and I'm calling you to help me dress it with photos. :)
Love it. love it all! you have done a great job with everything!
Post a Comment